Do I need a permit?
A Street Occupancy Permit is required to perform construction work within or to occupy the City of Chicopee's Right-of-Way. Examples, Driveway installation/widening, sewer installation/replacement, placing a dumpster in the road, installing a permanent fixture, road closures, etc

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit?
2. Is there a Permit Fee?
3. What is the Public Right-of-Way?