Coronavirus (COVID-19) Latest updates (last updated 06/09/2021)
UPDATED ON WEDNESDAY ONLY
STATE OF EMERGENCY, Effective March 16, 2020 - Per Governor Baker’s recent orders, remains in effect until June 15, 2021.
The City of Chicopee continues to receive guidance from the Offices of Governor Charlie Baker and Lt. Governor Karyn Polito, Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Center for Disease Control (CDC), and local healthcare professionals on how to respond to, as well as treat and prevent the spread of COVID-19. We encourage you to check out the following information from the State of Massachusetts and the CDC.
Click on the button below to learn more:
Do your part to help us keep our community healthy. Practice these smart health tips:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds