For Election Information CLICK HERE
Verify your Voter Status Click Here
Online Voter Registration Click Here
Vote by Mail Click here
Essential Responsibilities of the Board of Registrars:
- Receive and maintain Affidavits of Voter Registration from individuals, registration agencies and organizations and notify voters of the deposition of their registration forms and polling places.
- Conduct special registration sessions and provide assistance and education regarding the registration and election process to many political and private organizations, schools, and advocacy groups.
- Conduct annual city census of residents age 3 and upwards, and publish List of Residents.
- Prepare List of Voters for every election and distribute it to candidates and political organizations.
- Keep track of voting history and remove anyone who fails to vote in 2 consecutive federal elections.
- Certify voters' names on nomination papers and petitions.
- Conduct all election recounts.
- Provide proof of residency for reduced in-state college tuition, veterans benefits, social security applications, city landfill, and RMV documents.
- Participate in city redistricting and serve as city liaison to Federal Census Bureau.
- Provide proof of U.S. Citizenship by issuing voter ID cards and accepting U.S. passport applications.