All trips have limited capacity and are done on a first come, first paid basis. No phone registrations taken.
Register for a Trip
There are two ways to register for a trip:
- Stop at Chicopee Parks Department:
687 Front Street
Chicopee, MA 01013
- Mail a check payable to the City of Chicopee to the above address. However, participants are not enrolled until notified by the Parks Department. Include a phone number on the check as well as the trip you are registering for in the memo portion.
Red Sox vs. Orioles in Camden Yards
September 18-20, 2017
Roundtrip deluxe motor coach trip to Baltimore! Spend two nights at the Days Inn which is 100 feet from the park entrance. Reserved tickets for 2 games. Free time to spend at the Baltimore Inner Harbor. Bus departs from the Szot Park Pool parking lot at 7:00 AM.
$489 per person for double occupancy
$449 per person for triple occupancy
$719 for one person
$369 per child under 18.
$100 deposit due at signup and full payment is due by August 18, 2017.
For more information call the Chicopee Parks and Recreation Office at 594-3481.
New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins
December 8 - 12, 2017
This 5 day, 4 night Miami, Florida getaway is packed with fun and entertainment!
Package includes the following:
- Round trip non-stop airfare from Bradley/Hartford, CT to Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Transportation from airport to hotel and game
- 4 nights at the Oceanfront Plunge Hotel in Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida
- Reserved ticket to Monday Night Football on 12/11/17
- Pre-game meal and beverages on the bus
- Friday night Patriots kick off block party wit concert. The entire street is closed
off for Patriots fans!
- Saturday and Sunday Beach Party at the hotel (includes free BBQ lunch,
entertainment, and drink specials at the beach bar.
- Live music on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night
- Free T-shirt
- All taxes are included
$ 1,119 each for double occupancy
$ 995 each for triple occupancy
$ 1,495 for single occupancy
$250 deposit at sign up and balance due by 11/9/17 with checks made payable to the Travel Group.
For more information contact the Chicopee Parks Department at 594-3481.